Here is what my creativity got hubby this morning for breakfast: mini omelettes in a muffin pan! The avocado and feta added both a richness and a smoothness to the taste that I loved!
MUFFIN PAN OMELETTES
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
Serving Size: 3 people
- 6 eggs
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, pressed
- Black pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 of an orange pepper (can be substituted with any color)
- a handful of kale, ripped in small pieces
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- Feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Chop up all your vegetables/press your garlic
- Grease a muffin pan
- Put a little bit of the orange pepper, avocado, and kale in the muffin holes.
- Crack the 6 eggs into a mixing bowl. Add the 2 cloves of garlic and black pepper. Mix well.
- Pour some of the egg mixture into each muffin hole.
- Add more of the vegetables, then add more egg to each.
- Top it off with some crumbles of feta cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, with fresh, diced tomatoes on top.