Once again, I couldn’t resist and just had to experiment a bit with our breakfast this morning!
I have never used fresh Rosemary before, and I thought this morning’s breakfast would be a great time to try it out.
I sauteed the onions, Rosemary, and sun dried tomatoes, before adding in the eggs and cheese.
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
Serving Size: 2 people
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp red onion (basically 1 slice, chopped up)
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary
- Lemon for 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Chop the Rosemary and sun dried tomatoes, and dice the red onion.
- Put 1 tsp of olive oil in a skillet. Throw in the Rosemary, sun dried tomatoes, and red onions, sauteing them.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs, feta, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until eggs are to your liking.