Remember my recent creation: Walnut Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls? I am convinced this was just the beginning, and that there are all different “Balls of Yumminess” still needing to be created! 🙂
This one is far simpler than my original recipe, and yet I have to admit that I love it even more! It has the lovely taste of almond, complimented by the deep taste of the dark chocolate. It is very rich, so one big ball is plenty for one sitting, though they taste so good that it is hard to not go back for a second one. 🙂
ALMOND FLAVORED COOKIE DOUGH BALLS WITH DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Measure out and melt the coconut oil
- Mix all your ingredients together, with the exception of the chocolate chips. You may want to taste test as you go along to see if you want as much almond and honey in it as I do. I love it this way, but I know each of us have different preferences. I did think this ratio made a really good dough consistency.
- Once mixed well and it is a good dough like consistency, add in the chocolate chips.
- Make into balls.
- You can eat immediately, or put them into the refrigerator to harden.