We had some leftover sauce last nice from the quinoa dish, so I figured I needed to make a dessert of some sort, right?! 🙂
This ended up tasting very similar to cheesecake (without the crust), but with more of a thick, pudding like consistency. Yummy and rich!
SWEETENED CREAM CHEESE TREAT WITH DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND BLUEBERRY SAUCE
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- 2/3 cream cheese (I didn’t measure it out, but I think it was about this much)
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blueberry sauce (see below)
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and blend until whipped.
- Add in the honey and vanilla, blending until mixed.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Serve with the blueberry sauce from my quinoa recipe.