We are a little short on ingredients in the house, because I desperately need to make a trip to the grocery store. 🙂 The upside is that it requires me to be really stretched and challenged and to be even more creative. I like that!
I made this super easy dish for lunch today and my hubby and I both really, really loved it! My husband absolutely loved the honey/red wine vinegar/lime/chili pepper combination that went over the black beans and avocados. Me too! 🙂
So simple! So delicious! So good for you!
Black Bean Avocado Salad
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- 2 avocados
- 2 15 ounce cans of black beans
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp chili pepper
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
- Drain and rinse the black beans and put them in a large bowl.
- Slice the avocados in half and scoop the avocado into the bowl.
- Add the lime juice, red wine vinegar, chili pepper, and cheese. Mix well.