I was super surprised and super excited to get this award from Justine back in the beginning of April, a fellow blogger who you can find over at It’s a Lonely Place. I have really enjoyed getting to know Justine. She is a woman who struggles with chronic pain, has a great passion for life, has such a fun sense of humor, and is a gifted writer! Thank you so much for your super kind words Justine, and for this “lovely” award (pun intended 😉 !) Warm fuzzies Justine, warm fuzzies! 🙂 I am glad to have met you on here!
The rules for the award:
Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
Share seven things about you.
Pass the award on to seven nominees.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs.
Okay, here are 7 facts about me:
- I am always in the middle of reading several books at one time.
- I sing at our church…and in the shower, and in the store, and outside 😉
- I am a softy for all animals….I even cried and prayed that God would save a squirrel that some people put a trap up to kill in our attic. No, this wasn’t when I was a kid; this was just a year or so ago…lol. Happy to say the squirrel survived! 🙂 My favorite of all animals though happens to be our adorable kitty…
- My favorite flower is a gerber daisy, thus this pot on our back porch…
- Even though I hated cooking and never did it before 2 1/2 months ago, I collected aprons for years. This fact has come in very handy now that I do love to cook! 🙂
- I am super, duper silly…just ask my hubby! My mom is the same way. So us together? This is what we look like…
- I have a place in our house called my “Happy Spot” where I have a comfy chair, pictures of all my favorite people, several bookshelves lined with some of my favorite books, my favorite smelling candles, etc. That is where I sit and write most of my blog posts. 🙂
I love getting to now nominate 7 fellow bloggers!
- Patty at Patty Nguyen…she is lovely, her recipes are lovely, her pictures are lovely, and even her awesome dog Bailey is lovely! 🙂 She has become a quick friend on here who I look forward to interacting with every time I pop onto my blog! 🙂 She inspires me to cook more, and to try new things!
- Dimple at Shivaay Delights….surely you know this sweet woman? If not, you will want to! She has a passion for cooking that oozes from her blog, and boy does she cook some creative stuff! She is also such an encouragement to so many of us fellow food bloggers…thanks for that Dimple! She is lovely, and so is her blog!
- Jhuls at The Not so Creative Cook... A lovely woman….I love her enthusiasm for cooking, people, laughter, cupcakes, and spreading award love around! 🙂 She is always giving me a good laugh…I enjoy her!
- Nancy at Feasting with Friends… Nancy’s loveliness doesn’t just come out in her cooking, but every time she visits my blog (or another’s blog.) She is always so quick to stop by and give you encouragement, and she has a great sense of humor!
- Joanna at Food Gurly…Lovely food blog & woman…another fast friend on here. She loves to cook, and is quick to give you a smile and a kind word!
- Ngan at Ngan made it… Ngan is lovely in her creativeness, her funniness, and her sweetness! I am really enjoying getting to know here and seeing all her lovely recipes!
- Lina at Strictly Delicious…Lina’s love for cooking and her excitement about it are lovely indeed! So is her really sweet and fun personality! She is restricted by a lot of different allergies, but you would never know it from her great recipes!
Thanks again Justine, and congrats to all of you!