I felt so encouraged when Nancy over at Feasting with Friends gave this award to me! A little bit about Nancy:
- She is great!
- She is so faithful to stop by, read what you have written (even if it is a lot 😉 ), and leave an encouraging comment. I always look forward to seeing her stop by my blog!
- She is an excellent cook, coming up with creative things I never would have thought about! Love it!
- She is giving of her time…to her family as she cooks and loves them…and to all of us who she shares her recipes with and encourages on a regular basis!
So, what is The Beautiful Blogger Award? From what I understand, it is an honor bestowed by fellow bloggers to show how much they love reading your blog and appreciate the beauty in your words. A big huge thank you to you Nancy for loving my blog and finding beauty in it! You put a big smile on my face! 😀
The Rules are Simple:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them so that they know why you are giving them this award.
So, here are my Nominees:
- Jhuls from The Not So Creative Cook– Her blog exudes beauty, not just with her creative food…..(yes, I did just say you were creative Jhuls 😉 ), but with her wonderful sense of humor that comes out in her posts. I always look forward to reading a post from her…they always bring me a smile, and very often she has me laughing really, really hard!
- Joanna from Food Gurly– This lovely lady’s big heart for others is so obvious! She is beautiful inside and out! Her food is gluten free and always looks delicious!
- Laura at The Gluten Free Treadmill– I love Laura’s vulnerable heart….what a beautiful thing! She is gluten free, she is an incredible runner, and she is so real about life (both the ups and the downs), she is one who perseveres, and she is courageous!
- Justine at It’s a Lonely Place and Eclectic Odds n Sods– I love watching her adventures in cooking with her children! She just recently had them pick a recipe they wanted to cook each week and they would do it together. I love that! Justine is a woman who deals with chronic pain, is passionate about helping people understand what that is like to live with, and is passionate about her family and about life!
- Dimple at Shivaay Delights– This wonderful woman (I know you must know her by now 😉 ) loves food and is constantly inspiring me with all the things she makes that are so new to me! I love it! On top of that, she has such a sweet heart…always full of the kindest words!
- Chef Julianna at Foodie on Board– This woman truly is a chef! I always look forward to seeing her beautiful creations….and boy are they beautiful!! She is also so sweet and quick to encourage you! Once you see her food, you will know why I don’t take encouragement from her lightly! 😀
- Sadia at Savory and Sweet Food– Sadia’s is another blog that I go to and look forward to what she is going to create next. She too challenges me with new ideas and ingredients….I love it! Her food always looks fabulous!