I was so super excited when I got an email from Jhuls, inviting me to take part in this writing tour! You may be asking, “What is this tour?” Well, it seems to be another way of continuing to get to know one another and to introduce others to fellow bloggers!
If you don’t know Jhuls The Not So Creative Cook who does actually happen to be very creative :-D, you need to go check out her blog! Her and I hit it off right away and I always look forward to chatting with her on here! As you will quickly find out, she is so sweet, so excitable, and so funny! Honestly, I absolutely love reading her posts as much as I love looking at the food she cooks! 🙂 Thanks Jhuls for inviting me to be a part of this! I appreciate you!
What am I working on?
- Coming up with some new recipes from scratch…that is my passion! I am wanting to experiment with some new ingredients, which many of you have introduced me to.
- Taking some of the amazing types of dishes you all have created and making them into a low-glycemic version that still tastes amazing! I love this challenge! I don’t just want to eat low-glycemic, I want to eat delicious food!
- Continuing to learn how to clean as I go in the kitchen, and to keep organized in a way that is most beneficial for when I cook. 🙂
How does my work differ from others of its genre?
- Every single one of my recipes are low-glycemic and I use no refined sugars.
- Not only are all my recipes low-glycemic, but 99% of them are also gluten free.
- I am totally new at cooking! I have literally just begun really cooking 4 months ago yesterday!
- I also love to show you my bloopers along the way, because I definitely have them! I like to be real about my new adventures in loving to cook, in the hopes that it would encourage others!
Why do I write what I do?
- I love getting to create in the kitchen…it brings me so much joy! And I want to share that joy with the rest of you.
- I want to help people see that you can eat delicious food, including desserts, without using refined sugar and raising your glycemic levels.
How does your writing process work?
- First I come up with something creative to make.
- Then I take lots of pictures of the process.
- And lastly, I tell all of you about it. 🙂 When I can, I love to weave in stories from my life that have to do with the food, and even add some personal pictures.
I am so excited for these next three bloggers to take part in this writing process blog tour a week from today! I can’t wait to see what the answers to their questions are!
- Chef Julianna at Foodie on Board-I can hardly believe this woman, who is super busy as a high school educator, cooks all of the lovely things she does! “Cooks” isn’t even the right word for it. It is more like “creates” or “innovates” or “designs.” Yes her food is delicious! But her food is also like a piece of artwork! Truly! And have I mentioned how sweet she is? She is a big encourager of other foody bloggers around her! I remember being shocked that someone as good at what she does would actually like my recipes! 🙂
- Linda at La Petite Paniere– I remember the first time I came across Linda’s blog. I thought something like this, “Wow, she is an amazing cook!” 😀 And when I think of her, the word that pops into my head is “gourmet.” What she creates is often so unique and in my mind, fancy….yet not so fancy that you or I couldn’t have a go at it ourselves! I feel like she brings gourmet down to my level and gives me hope that I can make something like that. I love it!
- Apsara at Eating Well Diary– No I am not a Vegetarian, but I love the dishes that Apsara comes up with! I don’t doubt for a second that they will intrigue you as well! A confession here: I actually hated most vegetables before I started cooking 4 months ago, but I love eating them now and even crave things like kale on a regular basis! And Apsara’s blog is full of creative ideas of different ways to make things with vegetables…I am always on the look out for ideas like that!
I am so grateful to have gotten connected with all three of these women! So, check these ladies’ lovely blogs out and be on the lookout for their answers next week!
On a final note, I want to make Nancy from Feasting with Friends an honorary “writing process blog tour” participant. Without her having to answer these questions, I wanted to find a creative way for her to somehow be a part of this tour. So, this is how I am doing it. 🙂 Please check out her site, along with these other ladies. I check Nancy’s blog pretty much every time I am on here….and I do this for several reasons. A couple of which are…
- She makes such creative and yummy food!
- She is so super sweet…full of the encouragement that a fellow foody blogger like me needs! You will like her and her food so much!
I know you really wanted to be a part of this Nancy, even though you are unable to, so surprise, and welcome to the tour! Just like people are given honorary degrees, I am giving you this honorary “writing process blog tour” participation! 😀 Enjoy!