A simple and refreshing dessert as summer quickly approaches! Light, yet so delicious!
Homemade Whipped Cream with Dark Chocolate
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- Thick stuff from one refrigerated can of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Dark Chocolate
- Combine coconut milk, honey, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and mix well using a hand held mixer.
- Separate into serving bowls.
- Put dark chocolate squares into a plastic bag and using a meat hammer, smash them up.
- Generously sprinkle chocolate chunks into each serving bowl.