A month ago now (sorry to be slow Joanna), Food Gurly (I just love the name of her blog…very cute and witty) nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. This is an award that says “thank you” to those who visit your blog often, like your posts, comment, etc. Joanna has definitely been one of those people for me since the very beginning of us coming across one another’s paths. Thanks Joanna! This “food gurly” is great! Stop by and say hello…she would love it!
Instead of nominating all of you again who I did the first time around for this award (I do so appreciate each one of you), I thought I would take this chance to nominate a few bloggers who have rather recently found my blog, stop by often, leave encouraging words, etc.
Thank you….each one of you…having you stop by, like my posts, and comment has brought much encouragement my way!
- Malar at Malar’s Kitchen
- Olga at Ocean View Kitchen
- Vidya at Traditionally Modern Food
- Farianti at My Simple Delights
- Nancy at Nancy Creative
Please do get to know these ladies and their blogs, if you haven’t already!
As part of the rules of this award, here are 7 facts about me (that you haven’t already heard…I hope 😉 ):
- Okay, so you already know about my graphic art and I have mentioned that I love doing animation, but you haven’t actually gotten to see that yet. So here are some of the things I have animated. I always love the challenge of creating something really fun and difficult! 🙂 I drew the first three myself and did the animation of course. The others I did the animation on and combined different graphic elements and maybe drew parts of them. Hope you enjoy these!
- Boots…I love them! I could wear them year round and am fortunate to live in a place where I can do just that…most days!
- Our cat is spoiled…she sleeps on
a pillowthree king sized pillows stacked high above my head in bed. It is a good thing we have a California King bed! 😀
- My hubby smeared cake on my face, in my hair, and in my ear on our wedding day…I tried to do it back to him but he was super smooth and swiped all the frosting off of the piece I got! Hahaha! I loved it! I would have been so disappointed if he just calmly let me bite into the cake! 🙂 He knows me so well!
- I have a phobia of spiders….daddy long legs are the worst! (Yes, I know they are harmless…but I don’t appreciate a large hand sized spider who likes to sit on your face….yes, this has happened to me.)
- When my hubby and I were leaving for our honeymoon, one of the people who worked at the airport came up to my husband and asked him if I was the unattended minor traveling by herself… LOL! Really?!
- I am very expressive…when I get excited (even in public) I have been known to jump up and down and squeal! 😀
Last rule of the award- go tell the people who you nominated that you nominated them! 🙂 Here I go…