Okay, this time I was a little more brave and added a vegetable to the mix! 🙂 I couldn’t even taste them! The perfect way to eat my carrots! 😀
Strawberry Orange & Carrot Smoothie
- 12 strawberries
- Fresh orange juice from 1 orange
- 6 baby carrots
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- About 4 ice cubes
- Wash and cut up the strawberries.
- Put fruit (a little at a time) into food processor until you have it all in there and it has become liquid.
- Add the carrots until they have become liquid as well.
- Add in the honey, coconut milk, and ice cubes. Process until smooth.