Up until last week I had never heard of this award….I tried to do some research on it, but couldn’t find anything that told me what the meaning behind it is. I am assuming it is similar to the Dragon’s Loyalty Award where you are grateful for those fellow bloggers you have really connected with, who stop by often and leave kind and encouraging comments . Those “team members” who help make your blog what it is.
Just the name of Skd’s blog makes my senses kick in and I can imagine the smell of cinnamon, lemon, garlic, chocolate, and butter! 🙂 Check out these Chicken Mini Tarts…imagine smelling the aroma of those as they baked! Yum!
And Aiswarya is one of my new bloggy friends who expands my food horizons! Look at her Kondakadalai Sundal…what an amazing sounding dish!
Thanks Skd and Aiswarya for this award! I feel encouraged!
Okay, onto the rules….I have to admit, I am kind of liking that they are simple:
- Just give the award to all the people you wish to (at least 14)
- Mention the person who gave it to you, and
- Don’t forget to include a picture of the Award.
To those I am giving this award to: I recognize some of you have already received this from someone else, but it is important for me to give it you nonetheless, because I want to say thank you! Thank you for being a part of my “team” here who encourages me, laughs with me, and enjoys my blog! (And truly this list could go on, but I had to stop somewhere. 🙂 )
- Sonal at Simply Vegetarian
- Malar at Malar’s Kitchen
- Vidya at Traditionally Modern Food
- Sarah at Sarah’s Little Kitchen
- Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook
- Linda at La Petite Paniere
- Martina at Milk Shake and Bake
- Farianti at My Simple Delights
- Simi at acasdisimi
- Olga at Ocean View Kitchen
- Arl at Arl’s World
- Justine at Eclectic odds n sods
- Lina at Stricly Delicious
- Nell at Deliciously Nell
- Nancy at Feasting with Friends
- Michelle at Giraffe’s Can Bake
- Joanna at Food Gurly
- Chad at Cooking Cove
- Ngan at Ngan Made it
- Patty at Patty Nguyen
- Chef Julianna at Foodie on Board
- Dimple at Shivaay Delights
- Apsara at Eating Well Diary
- CRAFTEA HEART
Again, thanks to each of you! In your own ways, you have been/are a blessing to me!