I felt super honored when Arl at Arl’s World gave me this award! She thinks I am influential? Me?! The newbie both to cooking and to this blogosphere?! Wow! Huge, Huge compliment Arl! I almost don’t know what to say…
I think this is the very first comment I ever received from Arl, “I don’t know how I have missed all these lovely, yummy recipes of yours! Everyone I look at is something I would love to eat. I am now following so I do not miss anymore of them. I am glad you no longer hate cooking! :-)” As you can tell from what she wrote to me, she is so super sweet! And she really doesn’t miss my recipes…she often stops by, which I am super grateful for!
If you don’t know Arl yet, you should get to know her! She is a woman of many interests….one of them being cooking. Check out her Strawberry Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze! Yummy!! She also loves nature and photography. I loved this post of hers where she captured some great shots of animals!
Thanks again Arl! It is a pleasure to get to interact with you in this bloggy world!
So for fun, I thought I would look up different synonyms for “Influential.” These are from Thesaurus.com-
Hmmmmm……Some of these were pretty funny! Big-wheel?! Really?! Hahaha!
So, these are the synonyms that I think I am sticking with as a description for this award for those of you who I am giving it to: Inspiring, Instrumental, meaningful, moving, and touching! 🙂
For you following ladies….may this award encourage you in the knowledge that you influence others, including me, through inspiring, being instrumental, meaningful, moving, and touching!
- Sonal at Simply Vegetarian – Sonal inspires me to cook outside of my box!
- Laura at The Gluten Free Treadmill – Laura is a very moving woman who inspires me through her bravery and her realness!
- Prudy at Butter Basil and Breadcrumbs – Prudy is moving and inspiring in her enthusiasm both for food and people!
- Linda at La Petite Paniere – Linda inspires me to continue to be creative in my cooking!
- Justine at It’s a Lonely Place – Justine moves me and inspires me as she travels on her journey with chronic pain.
- Dimple at Shivaay Delights – Did you know she was my very first follower? Through her continued encouragement, she has been instrumental in my blog becoming what it is today!
Conditions For Accepting The Award-
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Present some deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know they are nominated with a comment (or a pingback).
- Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (from YouTube etc, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor).
Okay, here is my current favorite song…..love it!!