I was so super humbled, honored, and surprised when my sweet bloggy friend, Jhuls, gave me this award….or awards….what do you even call it? I feel very encouraged my friend! If you don’t know Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook, you will want to! First off, she really is creative! Look at her Chicken Empanadas or these Bars of Gooey-ness! Yum!!
There is so much I appreciate about this woman…I love how much of an encouragement she is to fellow bloggers, including newbies on the block. For instance, she weekly introduces new blogs! What a sweetheart!
And her sense of humor?! She always has me laughing! Love it!
Okay, here are the rules:
- Display the logo in a post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back
- Using the alphabet, describe yourself in a word or phrase.
- Nominate few Bloggers
It is harder than it might seem to use the alphabet to describe myself. I started doing it but kept getting stuck. I am pretty sure I would still be stuck if it wasn’t for my family whom I recruited to help! 🙂 I made sure to note when it was one of them answering…some of their answers made me laugh, some made me blush, and others gave me warm fuzzies. 🙂
- A: Adorable (according to my mom…she’s not biased or anything! 😉 )
- B: Broken and in need of God’s grace
- C: Compassionate
- D: Deep
- E: Emotional
- F: Fun (According to my sweet nephew)
- H: Helpful (According to my sweet nephew)
- I: Introvert
- J: Jolly (According to my sweet nephew)
- K: Kind
- L: Lover of Christ
- M: Messy
- N:Noticeable –“because of my messes”, says my nephew 😉
- P: Playful…yes, I am like a big little kid as you can tell from this playful picture here…
- Q:Quirky (according to my hubby and my mom)
- R: Real
- S: Silly
- T: Trustworthy
- U:Understanding (According to my mom)
- V: Vivacious (according to my hubby)
- W:Well Loved (according to my nephew)…well he did, after all, have this awesome card waiting for us when we got to their home:
- X:Xenodochial (meaning….fiendly to strangers)…had my whole family looking for one for X…this one is thanks to my nephew!
- Y:Youthful (according to my nephew)…”Because I stay in the fun zone,” says my nephew. Love it!! 🙂 Must be because of these sorts of things:
- Z: Zoo lover….love me some animals!!
I would love to give this to so many of you, including all of the ladies Jhuls already gave it to! 😉 My nominees…
- Sonal at Simply Vegetarian
- Linda at La Petite Paniere
- Anjana at The Corner of Happy and Harried
- Apsara at Eating Well Diary
- Joanna at Food Gurly
- Chitra at Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
- Lina at Strictly Delicious
Congrats to you all! May this be as much of an encouragement to you as it has been to me!