So sweet of Chitra from Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen to nominate me for some awards! Chitra is a newer bloggy friend of mine, but right from the start she has been such a faithful reader, and full of encouragement! I love that her focus is “recipes for healthy living!” And she is always introducing me to new and delicious looking foods like her Cornmeal Upma! Thank you so much Chitra! And if it wasn’t sweet enough already that she gave me The Versatile Blogger award, she also blessed me with The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award! I am glad to be considered a part of your team Chitra, as one of your faithful bloggy followers!
Just for fun, I looked up the word “versatile” and here were some synonyms I found…
So now that you know that ;-), here are the rules:
- Put the Versatile picture in your post
- Link to the blogger who nominated you
- Give 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 people
7 more facts about me?! I suppose you would like them to be new things as well, huh? 🙂 Fasten your seat belts, here we go…
- Though I can’t drink it any longer, one of my favorite drinks ever is sweet tea! And I’m talking about the kind that you brew with the sugar in it for hours!
- I was a tomboy growing up
- I have wanted to get a nose ring for years
- One of my favorite colors to paint my toenails is black, though they are currently dark grey 🙂
- I love going to plays
- I used to love the smell of gasoline….weird, I know.
- I tend to be very rulesy….which is why I feel a bit bad about the rule I am about to break. 😉
Because I have gotten this award before, rather than giving it to 15 other people, I am going to give it to a few particular bloggers who challenge me to be versatile. These ladies I have listed below have introduced me to so many new things that I am so grateful for! They have opened my eyes to foods and spices that I didn’t even know existed! Thanks ladies!
- Malar at Malar’s Kitchen
- nimmiafzal at Adorable Life
- Priya at Sugarfree Sweetheart
- Vidya at Traditionally Modern Food
- My Kitchen Moments
When I think of what it means to be a team member some of the first thoughts that come to mind are: supportive, encouraging, and someone who stands by you. A team wouldn’t be a team without all of its members!
The rules are simple!
- Just give the award to all the people you wish to (at least 14)
- Mention the person who gave it to you, and
- Don’t forget to include a picture of the Award
I recently gave many of you this award….I am so grateful for all of you! This time I am going to pick a few new people who have started following my blog and have jumped right in: reading, commenting, and liking.
- Suzanne at A Pug in the Kitchen
- Gayatri at The Desserted Girl
- Karen at My Skinny Sweet Tooth
- Cathy at Food Radical
- Kristen at The Peanut Butter Jar
Congrats to all of you! As I often say, may these awards encourage you as you continue on your blogging adventures!