I love making fun and new breakfasts! Make some crust, add some cheese, fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, homemade marinara sauce, and some eggs and you are good to go! 🙂 A very tasty breakfast that will promise to be more exciting than bacon and eggs. 😉
Tomato Basil Mini Quiches
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Homemade Marinara Sauce….see my recipe HERE
- Fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh Romano cheese
- Fresh basil
- Fresh carrots, shredded
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the coconut, almond flour, and salt. In another bowl, combine the honey and butter.
- Once they are mixed well combine them together.
- Spread out the crust in greased Mini pie pan.
- Add the marinara sauce, cheese, tomatoes, carrots and basil.
- Put one egg in each one.
- Cook until eggs are finished. Watch your crust and make sure it doesn’t burn.