I have definitely missed all of you here, but it has been great to have 2 weeks of vacation spent with my hubby! It didn’t work out exactly as planned….my sweet hubby spent much of the first week really sick and then the weather made our plans a no-go. This week though, we got to be out in the woods, camping, reading, talking, swimming, and just relaxing. Here are some pics of our time together….
Today we are back from camping and it is already Fiesta Friday again! And when I thought of what to bring, my mind quickly went to muffins. Have you noticed how many muffin recipes I have created already?…..ya, I like me some muffins! 🙂 As much as I like them though, for some reason it has been quite a while since I have come up with a new recipe for one. So, it is about time right?! 🙂 To check out my other muffin recipes go HERE.
For all of you this week, I decided to just create a simple but delicious recipe- no frills, but tons of taste! In fact, these are so moist and delicious that they may be my new favorite! I absolutely loved them!! ❤
My fellow party goers, make sure to grab one of these before they are all gone! I hope you will love them as much as I do! Breakfast, snack, dessert….go ahead and dig in regardless of the time of day! 🙂
Almond Honey Muffins
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp pure almond extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in another. Then combine all of them together, mixing well.
- Line a muffin pan with papers, or grease it well.
- Pour the batter into each slot, halfway full.
- Make a little hole in each one and pour a little bit of honey into it.
- Now pour more batter to cover the honey, leaving the batter 2/3 of the way to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
A BIG thank you to Angie at The Novice Gardener and her co-hosts for making Fiesta Friday happen each and every week!! And now I am off to enjoy the last few days of vacation with my hubby! ❤