“Let’s get some more mushrooms!” Those were my mom’s words when we went to the store yesterday. I guess I got her hooked on stuffed portabellas! 🙂 This time, instead of doing it with a Mexican flare, I tried something rich yet simple: creamy cheeses mixed with the delightful tastes of lemon and fresh rosemary. These are my favorite! Wow! Mom really liked them, but still loves the guacamole stuffed ones the best. 🙂
There is nothing like fresh ingredients, is there?! I love walking into my back yard and being able to grab some fresh rosemary!
Lemon Rosemary Cheese Stuffed Mini Portabellas
*Created by Lori at creatingbeautyinthekitchen.wordpress.com
- 1 package mini portabella mushrooms
- 3/4 package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese
- Lots of fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Wash the mushrooms and take out the stem. Set aside.
- Wash and chop up the rosemary.
- Combine the cheeses, rosemary, and juice from the whole lemon into a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to whip it up.
- Stuff all the mushrooms with the cheesy mixture.
- In a large skillet, add some olive oil and your mushrooms.
- Cook on medium heat until ready.