Picture me singing to the tune of “These are a few of my favorite things.” Ready? Ok, here goes…..
“These are a few of my favorite muffins”:
- Cinnamon Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins with Chocolate Cinnamon Sauce
- Orange Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins with Chocolate Orange Sauce
- Almond Blueberry Muffins with a Blueberry Almond Sauce
- Almond Honey Muffins
You all know I love creating fun, new muffin recipes. Well this one has been added to my list of favorites! I love fruit in my muffins…this one was no exception!
Raspberry Almond Honey Muffins
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp pure almond extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Fresh Raspberries (Use frozen if needed…you will just need to add a little extra cooking time.)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in another. Then combine all of them together, mixing well. Add in the raspberries.
- Line a muffin pan with papers, or grease it well.
- Pour the batter into each slot, halfway full.
- Make a little hole in each one and pour a little bit of honey into it.
- Now pour more batter to cover the honey, leaving the batter 2/3 of the way to the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.