“The Very Inspiring Blogger Award”…thank you, thank you, thank you to Sarah at Sarah’s Kitchen, Skd at Aromas and Flavors, Nimmi at Adorable Life, Kristen at The Peanut Butter Jar, Ahila at A Taste of Sri Lankan Cuisine, Michelle at Giraffes Can Bake, and Martina at Make, Shake and Bake! I appreciate each one of you and have so enjoyed getting to know you! It is so amazing to me how we all come from different parts of the world and yet something as simple as food has brought us all together! Love it!
I feel encouraged that you would find my blog to be “inspiring!” Truly, I do! Big smiles over here! 😀
Here are the Rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself
4.Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the logo on your blog and follow the bloggers who nominated you
7 facts about me that I haven’t already told you:
- I LOVE “short legger dogs”….that’s what I call them anyway. 🙂 Particularly Corgies! Anyone have one?
- Sometimes I make up words and use them as though they really existed 😉
- If I didn’t have to carry a purse, I wouldn’t…not a fan
- I no longer have a gallbladder
- I have been to at least 7 different countries
- I have real wooden shoes from Holland that I wore when I was a kid
- I love, love, love big trampolines!!
I always feel honored when one of you sends an award my way. But I think my most favorite part of awards is getting to bestow them on others, in the hopes of encouraging them, and introducing you all to some wonderful blogs that you may not be following yet.
And now to my favorite part:
First let me say that there are many of you beyond this list who have inspired me! So grateful for all of you!
For those of you listed below, know that you have each touched my life in a different way. Some of you I have known since I first began blogging, and others of you are new friends. I am blessed to know each one of you!
- Emily from Light the Lie
- Emily at Lovingly Pressed
- Apsara at Eating Well Diary
- Nancy at Feasting with Friends
- Jhuls at The Not So Creative Cook
- Sarah at Sarah ‘n Spice
- Kari at Cooking with Toddlers
- Sonal at Simply Vegetarian
- Malar at Malar’s Kitchen
- Vidya at Traditionally Modern Food
- Chitra at Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
- Chef Julianna at Foodie on Board
- Farianti at My Simple Delights
- Joanna at Food Gurly
- Linda at La Petite Paniere