What was something fun that I could make for my niece and nephew in the midst of a really hot summer? Why, pudding pops of course! I say that as though I had actually made some before…. 🙂
Adding the cherries was a last minute decision, and I am so glad I did! Absolutely delicious!! Perfect compliment to the vanilla!
I am not sure who loved them more….the kids or me! The three of us finished them all off in one morning (yes, I did say morning)…to our credit though, they were quite small! 😉
Cherry Vanilla Pudding Pops
*Created by Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- 1 can of thickened, refrigerated coconut milk
- Honey (to taste)
- Pure vanilla extract (to taste)
- Fresh Cherries
- Make pudding by combing coconut milk, honey, and vanilla. Combine with hand mixer. If it is not thick enough yet, put in freezer or refrigerator for a while.
- Meanwhile, wash and chop your cherries into small pieces.
- Then, when it is ready, pour the pudding a little at a time into little cups or a mold, layering with some cherries, then more pudding, then more cherries, etc.
- I had to put the pops in the freezer for about an hour before I could put the sticks in. Once the sticks are placed in the middle of each pop, let freeze over night.
Come join the party!